25 July 2010

Welcome to JayTrons Monster Hunter Blog!

Hi. Welcome to my Monster Hunter blog. I'm going to tell you about my adventures in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Monster Hunter Tri.

I have been playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PSP for a long time and I have recently got Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii.
In MHFU I have full Yian Kut-Ku armor apart from the helm . I have the Hi-Metal cap and the Wyvern Blade "Leaf".

In Monster Hunter Tri I have only had approximately 3-4 hours of gameplay so I only have weak armor and weapons.

Please visit the blog again soon and hopefully I will have some photos.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new Blog JayTron!

    I hope you enjoy your Monster Hunter adventures on the PSP and Wii. I look forward to reading more about them and hopefully seeing some pictures of your characters.

    ReplyDelete